Tons of Excitment
I haven't updated in over a month. I'm a bad, bad blogger.
But work is exhausting the shit out of me!
I usually love the summers, but this summer has been the most emotionally and physically exhausting. The kids are driving me up a fucking wall. My bosses are sending me over the fucking wall. And I just don't want to be there anymore.
It's sad that I loved this job so much and now I want to quit. My boss has proved to be not only immature (she uttered the sentence, "Why would I give her the time of day when she's saying bad things about me to everyone." - like really, you are almost 40, not an 8th grader.), but she has no respect for people's time, money, or jobs. Would you believe that there are people who have worked for us who have not been paid yet....and we're about to enter the 6th week of the program! And she's just like, oh it'll get taken care of. She's been saying that for 7 weeks. I just think it's rude and disrespectful for the people who we made a commitment to and who she keeps claiming we need to have "partnerships" with. How is it that she made it through business school without learning that partnerships run both ways.
Like I said, the whole thing just pisses me off. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, but I won't get into it. Long story short, everything has been frustrating.
But, I come home, and although I don't post, I still read everyone else's entries, and they always make me feel better to read what everyone else has going on.
Well one more week to go, and after that, I'm going on a hiking/camping trip to Utah and the Grand Canyon, and ending in Vegas. I've never been to any of those states, so I'm very excited. However, because this summer has been so crazy, I haven't had the time or energy to work out the amount I need to in order to get in shape. Hopefully I won't pass out when I go.
That's about it for now. Nothing too exciting going on here; I just wanted to give a quick update.
3 comments:
-
McCain is a lighter version of Bush. Not all but a lot of the economy's fucked up situations are a result of Bush. McCain gives me this feeling that he will continue to the downward spiral that will bring many businesses, Starbucks closings, to their knees. Nasty, nasty world. But Batman makes me smile.
-
(Thank you for your note; you really made me feel good. Thank you.)
I am so sorry your job isn't turning out the way you wanted!! What a disappointment... That woman sounds SO immature & unprofessional. That totally sucks. Maybe you can find another job? What a pain in the ass.
That trip sounds so cool!! I went to the Grand Canyon when I was really little; don't remember much but I know it will be beautiful. And VEGAS!! How FUN!! I am so envious!
-
That trip sounds great. I'm glad you get to take a vacation - you definitely deserve it.