Getting Dusty Around Here

I'm kind of ashamed that my last post was 87 days ago!! Wow, I have been slacking and neglecting this thing. I don't even remember what my last update was about...probably something promising to update more!

This is just a quickie to what's been going on

  • I graduated! Yay! Although they gave me a fake diploma, I'm currently working on my thesis. And hoping and praying that I can get it all done within the next 5 days (even though I have little to no data)!
  • I quit my job - it (and my boss) was getting a bit ridiculous. And there are plans for another round of layoffs. But....
  • The museum decided they wanted me back in some capacity, and when a position opened (Public Programs Director!!), they offered it to me (with a very nice salary).
  • My sister graduated high school and will be attending NYU in the fall (where she will freeze her ass off, since she's never experienced a REAL winter).
  • Marley, the new puppy, is driving me insanse. He finally got fixed, but that has not cured his extreme craziness. The vet was amazed that after his surgery, even with all the drugs/anesthesia in his system, his activity level was still at a 10
  • I bought a Ro0mba (actually 2 - HSN had a sale) and I fricken loooooooooove it! It's the most amazing little thing, and the best $300 (for 2!) that I have ever spent. I haven't picked up a broom since the day UPS dropped it off. Love. It.

That's all I can remember right now. Nothing too exciting.

I promise to try and update a bit more (Lol! We'll see about this!).

Now I'm off to continue working on my thesis draft until I fall asleep ontop of my laptop.

Peace.

 

2 comments:

  1. stepfordtart said,

    Isnt quitting a crummy job with a horrible boss just The BEST?! Im loving my new-found peace of mind (although the 'abject poverty' side of it is a bit crappy tbh!). Glad all seems to be well in your world...now get on with your homework! s x

    on 6/24/10, 7:59 AM


  2. Anonymous said,

    CONGRATS on graduating!! Yayyyy!!! xoxoxoxo

    on 7/7/10, 12:07 PM