She's Alive!
Hey People,
I'm back and alive and all is well. I just haven't had any time, what with work and trying to get my grad school application in, and "studying" for my GRE's.
By the way, I took my GREs yesterday morning. 590 Verbal, 680 Quantitative. I hope that's the last fucking standardized test I ever have to take. Those things make no sense. They don't test what you know, they test how well you can memorize and mimic information.
Anyway, I have to finish my statement of purpose, hopefully tonight, and then my app will be completed...and I will have time for other things like writing and reading blogs. Man, I feel so overwhelmed with just this stuff; I can't even imagine how I'm going to handle being back in school.
2 comments:
-
Welcome back! So what kind of grad program is it? Standardized tests are ridiculous and stupid.
-
YES welcome back!! I am finally able to read your blog again. Glad you are done with that text -- CONGRATS.
(I agree with Blaze, those are so ridiculous.)
I am sorry you are so overwhelmed; hope you can get some much-deserved R&R this weekend xoxoxo