"Wah wah wah, wah wah."

I had my first Biometrics class today. My teacher spoke for over an hour....I understood about 3% of everything that he said. It was sad. Luckily for me, there's a lot of math involved, which I'm good at. The part where he's actually speaking words, statistics words, is what's beyond me. And for some reason, I don't think the textbooks will help.

Anyway, here is something I found hilarious - a little bit of adult humor. Enjoy.

 

3 comments:

  1. storm-shadow said,

    Girl, you don't know the half of it! I feel like he's counting the seconds when I am in need to piss. Sometimes, it's funny to watch a grown man lose his sanity, though. I just have to sit back and say to myself that I am obviously better looking, more sane, richer, and laid on the weekends. Is that video based on how you can use a certain light to see if there are various bodily fluids? Wonder what Sara's bed would tell......

    on 9/4/08, 9:18 PM


  2. storm-shadow said,

    It's interesting how we both want different things. Nothing in life is ever perfect. Nothing. I may be able to have Ralph Lauren over but my body is killing me.

    on 9/9/08, 10:44 AM


  3. Anonymous said,

    Oh my god, that video is so funny!!

    Ugh, I remember listening to professors talking, it was so hard to concentrate!!

    I don't know anything about math, but I am sure you already must have more intelligence than anyone there. Doesn't matter if you miss some of it; you will do great.

    on 9/15/08, 6:28 PM