Damn it!
Of course, my car starts to act up AFTER I drop over $300 on textbooks!
I am already broke. I so don't need this shit!
4 comments:
-
Of course!! Ugh. That sucks. (What really sucks is that textbooks cost so freakin' much, I HATE that!)
Good luck... hope you have a good weekend...
-
C'mon, it's so easy! He beat up a boy named 'Daniel' so many times until the kid learned the 'crane technique' from a little guy from Okinawa. I'm gonna be the Karate Kid's nemesis Johnny Lawrence, girl! Whoo! That Cobra Kai outfit is badass!
-
You are beginning to make me think that the best way a guy can get in your panties is by taking you to Moe's or Wendy's. Would you believe I haven't been to McDonald's for over 2 years? How's the car, life, sex, and job? You know you can always let it all out on me since Sammy has come back to tell me what a dumbass I am for expecting a nice 'Happy Birthday.'
-
Hope you are doing ok!! xoxoxo