I'm Still Here
I didn't realize that it's been almost a month since my last entry! Not that those 2 sentences constituted an entry, but you know what I mean.
I'm alive and doing okay.
My car is fine...turned out my issues were due to the battery slowly dying. It's a good thing I took it in when I did because I would have ended up stranded somewhere.
School is okay. I'm enjoying 2 of my 3 classes and surviving the 3rd. And I'm definitely spending any free time reading, and studying, and doing homework sets, and etc. That part is not fun.
Work is....work. Kinda had it out with my boss yesterday when she told me she didn't want frustrated employees on her staff. And I told her that she would be frustrated, too, if her pay had been cut to 32 hours and she was still working 50 hour weeks while other people who do nothing got paid 10k more than she did. Which, she couldn't say anything about because she knows I'm right. And the only reason she's calling me out is because I'm the only person on staff who refuses to the play the game of "let me pretend that everything is alright even though I am extremely pissed off that someone else's work keeps getting dropped on me so my bosses will think I'm happy here." Fuck that! I put on a show for no one! And I refuse to do other people's work, especially when they aren't being reprimanded and still get paid more than I do. That's insanity.
But besides all that, like I said, work is work.
I will say, though, that my house is certainly suffering. It looks like a war zone. There are dishes piled in the sink, there are clothes strewn all over the bedroom and bathroom, there is trash overflowing. And not to mention that my cat has waged war on me and decided to cover my couch in urine. Now I can't even enjoy the limited couch time that I may get until that is fully sanitized and de-scented. The little bastard.
6 comments:
-
Maybe you should let your cat have a go at your boss' office...
Now SHE (your boss) sounds like a b-tch. Fuck that is right! You are so cool that you said your mind, and stuck up for yourself...
But still, sorry you are having a frustrating time of it... I hope things get better. (What goes down must come up again, right?!!)
Anyway, take care of yourself! xoxox
-
That's my girl! You go get 'em! Nobody should be forced to smile nor should they feel the need to act like a politician. Lie? Hells bells, no!
-
Hope you are doing ok! xoxox
-
They are remaking The Last Dragon with Samuel 'Muthafuckin' Jackson as Sho'Nuff! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There can only be one The Last Dragon. This is what's wrong with this world. I am so mad right now that I want to catch bullets with my teeth.
-
Why, thank you so much for adding me as a fave! I look forward to getting to know you better.
-
IT is that rare book that I can read over and over again to the point that I still feel as if I've learned something new. Ah, that childhood innocense bonding where the main girl spies on a bunch of naked boys only to describe penises as looking like 'elephant trunks.' Did you know they are now going to remake The Karate Kid with Will Smith's son? Things just have to get worse these days.....Watch Ginger Snaps and then the sequel. The prequel is okay but nothing special to me.