Nothing Interesting Here
Over the past few days I have said the phrase, "Age Range" probably about a hundred times over the phone. Only it never actually came out sounding as "Age Range". Man, that's a difficult pair of words to say!
I've been awake since 5 am. And you'd think that I would have done something productive like clean my room, wash the dishes, finish reading journal articles for my thesis proposal; I've done shit except for watch THS and Biographies on Gene Simmons and the Osbournes. I hate when I throw away hours and then a week later I'm all, "where did the time go?"
When did I become such a slacker?
4 comments:
-
Um, never? You just feel like a slacker because you work your butt off 95% of the time.
I am the slacker. I have no employment this summer, so I just work out, read, eat, watch TV and then repeat. How's that for slacking?
-
I've been a huge slacker this weekend myself.
To answer your question about moving...I might still stay at my job over the summer, but Eric is definitely leaving at the end of the month, plus we have to be out of this house by the end of the month. So Eric's driving the moving truck down 3 weeks from now...and if I stay it'll just be with basically one suitcase of stuff. Now I need to decide for sure in the next couple days what I'm doing about my job. I keep going back and forth on it...
-
You work so hard! You are not a slacker. You need some R&R -- and reality TV!!!
-
just added you to my Google reader!