Yep It's an Update
I just realized that it has been almost a month since I last updated. Things are still going well.
School starts in about 2 weeks....I am so not ready to go back. I think that because I'm really happy with my job, I don't really want to continue; but I will because I think my drive to actually have a graduate degree is up there. I'm way too old to keep pushing it back.
So, what has happened in the last 20-something days? Not a whole lot. I still haven't spoken to people that I have no interest in connecting with. I did see that guy that blew me off because I wasn't interested in sleeping with him on Saturday. I was about to call him out, and say, "Hi D, how are you," but decided against it. I just continued the work I was doing. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was staring me. That frakking loser.
Anyway, here are some pictures from work. Enjoy!
2 comments:
-
I was wondering where you were!
-
Pictures from "work"!! I am totally jealous. How gorgeous!!!
I would be torn too, but it's really cool to get that degree... You will be so happy about it when you're done!
(That guy is definitely a total Loser.)