Forty Four Days Later

Hey Everyone.

I can't believe that over a month has passed by since the last entry. I always sit down to write, but my brain either goes blank, or I fall asleep.

I haven't been up to much. The semester is finally (FINALLY) over. I submitted my Thesis proposal on Friday and I'm getting ready to enter my last semester of classes (woo hoo!!!).

I've also decided to apply to the PhD program, so I'll be spending the break filling out the program and fellowship applications. I'm also taking my comps at the end of January so I'll also spend some of that time reading an ungodly amount of articles.

Ooh, in other interesting news, I adopted a puppy! Meet Marley:



He's 4 months old now; a cocker spaniel and ??? mix. Adorable, but defiant as hell. The vet thinks that he might have Jack Russell in him. I believe it! But he's a good puppy.

Now it's just to make him my kitty the bestest of friends, but she just ain't having it.

 

3 comments:

  1. Y-N said,

    About time you updated!

    Congrats on being done for the semester! And what an adorable puppy! He looks so sweet!

    on 12/22/09, 9:25 AM


  2. Adelnye said,

    Ooohh.. I love your puppy!! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    on 12/27/09, 9:47 PM


  3. Anonymous said,

    Congratulations!! You have worked so hard, I'm so happy for you. And OH my god, what a cute puppy, I am so excited for you! Look at those eyes.

    on 12/29/09, 1:09 PM