Are You a Dancer or Do You Just F*ck Matt D@mon?

I'm very exhuasted. I got into work at about 8:00 am, left around 7 pm, and then tutored till about 9:15. And you'd think that with nearly 12 hours at work, I'd actually get stuff done. Well maybe, if we hand't been in pointless meetings for 75% of the damn day. Fricken people.

Anyway, I thought I would share some things that made me laugh when I got home tonight:


I think these next 2 people make a great fucking couple. And I must say that I almost fell off the couch laughing at these fools.



 

3 comments:

  1. storm-shadow said,

    You know what the sad thing is? I'd totally take Jimmy over Adam any old day. Adam's too hairy while Jimmy once traded his wife in for a monkey so it would eat his dingleberries. Matt Damon is just too ugly. Sarah is H-O-T for being able to break down the walls on stupid funny music. I've never had a dingleberry so I'll settle with Sarah.

    on 3/14/08, 1:36 AM


  2. Anonymous said,

    Hahaha!! Those are hilarious. (I LOVE Sarah Silverman.)

    Hope you are able to get some rest soon my dear!! xoxox

    on 3/14/08, 3:55 PM


  3. storm-shadow said,

    Yeah, but Superman wouldn't hurt Batman to a critical point. It's here that Batman using his amazing mind would figure out Supe's secret and weakness. Once he uses this, Superman would be kept in a prison made of Kryptonite. It just makes sense to me because Superman is incredibly boring, at times. What is it about 2 manly men singing gayly towards each other that makes bad things in life go so much better?

    on 3/20/08, 12:11 AM