But the kid is not my son...

OK. So this guy on American Idol just ripped off Chris Cornell's version of Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean" and didn't even give credit where credit was due. He just let the judges tell him how "original" his arrangement of the song was. It would have been original if Chris Cornell hadn't done it first, Jerk.

I don't know why stuff like that pisses me off. I guess I just feel that there are really creative, talented people out there who don't always get their recognition when they put effort and time into things. But tools, like this guy, do. There's no problem with him copying CC, I just wish he would have said so.

Ugh.

My sinuses are still fucked and I still haven't been able to get ahold of my doctor. I'm supposed to chaperone a 5 day trip with 15 students starting Thursday and I don't want to feel tired and like crap before the kids start making me feel tired and like crap. This shit is giving me a nasty ass headache, too. I just want to drill a hole in my face to release the pressure.

 

2 comments:

  1. storm-shadow said,

    Caffeine. I cannot have caffeine because it worsens my hearing. Weird? Oh, yeah. Morning sex? I'm groggy as hell so it's a possibility but I need enthusiasm. The fact that I'm hard every morning is good enough. Plus, it does wake me up and feels incredible to go to work with a shiny dick.

    on 3/26/08, 2:29 PM


  2. Anonymous said,

    Hope your chaperoning went well!! Enjoy your weekend back; hope you are feeling better! xoxoxo

    on 3/28/08, 5:00 PM