Shake It Like A Salt Shaker
Final grades were released today:
- S0cioeconomics and f!sheries res0urces - A
- Tr0pical Mar!ne Ec0logy - B+, which probably means I didn't do to well on the final test (!)
So with Biometrics, that puts me at a 3.7 GPA. I can work with that. I'm very proud of myself.
My last day at work was quite uneventful. Although, one of my coworkers and I actually ended up at a strip club for happy hour drinks. It was quite entertaining seeing lazy ass strippers do the bare minimum. Not a single one of them did anything impressive on the pole. They just used it to hold on to. What's the point of a pole if you aren't going to get on it and do tricks and flips and shit. My coworker and I decided that they must be getting paid by the hour, because they weren't even working hard to earn tips either. Man, I abhor people who are inadequate at their jobs, no matter what that job may be. If you aren't going to put in the effort and and produce quality work, then why bother at all? At least the drinks were $3 each.
So far my vacation has involved doing laundry. Lots and lots of laundry. It took me 3 days to get everything done! That's the only interesting thing that's been going on.
I hope everyone has a great Holiday!
2 comments:
-
Hey, thanks for the comment. I did read your first one before it got eaten - I had to switch commenting systems because the first one was messed up. Anyway, I agree with everything you said. I think my problem with initiating sex is that the only times I can remember that I DID initiate, I feel like I was rejected. But I probably only remember the negative times because they pissed me off, you know? Plus when the guy IS in the mood, it doesn't take much to get him going, so it ends up feeling "mutual" pretty quickly. If that makes any sense.
Anyway, congrats on your grades! And that's hilarious about the strippers.
-
Haha!! I would have been annoyed by the same thing -- about being "inadequate at one's job"... Ha!!