Merry Christmas
I watched "The Happening" yesterday. It fulfilled one of my greatest fantasies: sexy-ass M@rky M@rk Wahlberg as a science geek! Oh, you don't even understand how fucking hot that made me. Give me a sexy, smart guy any day and I go weak in the knees. It certainly explains my obsession with a certain ex for so long.
Today has been a nice, lovely quiet day. I enjoyed a lovely little nap on my couch and watched VH!s top 100 toys. I don't really understand why the hula hoop is number one. I would have gone with the teddy bear. It seems to me that everyone, at one time or another, would have had a teddy bear. Where as most people may have heard of a hula hoop, but never really had one. Anyway, the countdown definitely reminded me of all the toys I wanted but never got, like Teddy Ruxpin or Lite Brite. It's funny that as an adult, you never forget all the things that your parents "deprived" you of.
Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the day of Jesus' birth.
2 comments:
-
Hhaha!! I know what you mean about getting weak-in-the-knees over certain guys in movies...
Hey, CONGRATS on the 3.7, that really is impressive, goddamn!!
Glad you had a good, relaxing holiday. xoxoxo
-
I'm pretty sure what you asked about consisted of earrings, diamond earrings. Your brain must be fried because that was a long time ago, part of what got Sammy all mad at me. She was jealous and sent me a long email about how I spoiled Sara too much. The Obama thing is actually what I am correct about. In an interview a while back, he did confess to having no problems with gays doing their thing. It's when he ran for president that Obama needed to appeal to the conservative (moronic) base that had him change things around. You just cannot win an election without kissing some really bigoted ass. Are you getting yo' ass tapped again? YOu better be! Til next year.....