Woo Hoo!

Quick Updates:

  • Had my last final and my last project today. My first semester of grad school is over! Yay! Only 4 more semesters to go!
  • I received and accepted a job offer with another organization yesterday. I'm very excited because not only do I get to leave my current job (Yay!), but I get to work somewhere I feel I will fit in very well with. Plus, it's starts out part time, and will eventually become full time, so it will be a nice transition with school and everything else. I won't feel overwhelmed like I did this semester (although a big part of that feeling was due to the craziness in my office). The other great job is that I get to teach (informally of course), which I really enjoy, and that I haven't been able to do often at this current job.
  • And needless to say, I just submitted my resignation, about 30 minutes ago. I only gave a week's notice, since 2-weeks would put us into Christmas. Plus I'm just ready to be done with that lady.

And that's it. I don't have school until January 20th, so I have time to relax my brain (and to update entries!).

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Yay for you! Enjoy your well deserved break!

    on 12/12/08, 7:31 AM