Distractions
I came home today, fully intending to get some school work done. But after I was checking emails, I ended up at Instyle.com and the Hollywo0d Hair Make0ver. Which then led me here! From 7 till now, I have been fucking around on these 2 sites.
Now, I have never been one who is into hair and make-up. Yeah, I enjoy my daily eyeliner and coppertone, natural looking eyeshadows, but I hate hair, and don't experiment with styles. I have a couple that work for me, and I stick to what I know (and what works with my chimpmunk face!).
On the first site, you can fool around with hair. On the second site, you have hair, as well as make-up, including lips, eyes, and foundation.
The pics from the first site got lost somehow, but they were funny. I gave myself Bey0nce hair.
Here are the pics from the second site:



Here is the original:
I always wondered what it was people did for hours on the internet. Now I know. :-D
Let me know what you think.
4 comments:
-
Did you see the pictures of Rihanna!?! Holy shit! Chris Brown really went to town on that girl. The media made it seem like it was nothing much but he really hit her hard. Hedgehoggy again til I figure out how to get into my account. Oh, first time I've gotten a real look at your face.
-
I think the second "do" makes your face look a lot thinner... much like it looks in your real picture. There's something about the poofy hairdo that also poofs out your face!
-
Those hairstyle maker things never seem to work with my pictures! But yours look great! I think I like the first two best.
-
Love the second hairstyle on you. It suits your face shape. Might change the colour a bit though. :)