The Future of S3x T0ys

I was reading the Dan Savage column and he mentioned a new s3x t0y for men called R3alT0uch. It's a self-lubricating, self-heating toy that simulates vag!nas, anuses (or is that ani?), and mouths. It also comes with a USB so that you can connect it to your computer and sync it with a p0rn clips/movies and the device will speed up, slow down, or grip/ungrip based on what's going on on the screen.

You can read about it here.

Isn't that crazy. Of course, I was intrigued and I went to the (so not safe for work!) website. The spokes model cracked me up because she was just so serious in duties, all while saying really dirty things where regular words would have fit just fine. But I guess guys into p0rn don't want to hear words like pen!s or vag!na.

Hey, two posts in a row. I still need help with my dilemma from yesterday, so go back one to read.

 

1 comments:

  1. storm-shadow said,

    I just don't know if I can come back. You're now my only reader and Facebook has become so much fun. Someone from long ago found me and I'm catching up with a large group of friends that have made it our little place. Come to Facebook and you'll see lots of pictures of us, etc. You can lock it from students. I miss you bunches, as corny as that sounds.

    on 2/9/09, 11:43 PM