Ugh!

Yesterday, I had the worst hangover ever.

I woke up feeling fine. But as soon as I got around food, I got so nauseous. I took one bite and could barely swallow it down. After a few minutes, the nausea passed and I took another bite. That was fine....for about 10 minutes. Then I puked.

I puked up the two bites, I puked up the water I had that morning, I puked up the sprite I had with lunch, I puked up my inner stomach lining. I puked for the next 4 hours. I would be fine and just when I thought there was nothing else possible to come up, my stomach would knot and I would run to the bathroom. I felt like ass.

And you know what's worse. I was at work this whole time. There was even this moment when I felt something coming while I was talking to parents. So I excused myself and did the most quietest vomit ever! Even in my sickness, I was so impressed with myself.

Other than that, nothing else going on.

 

2 comments:

  1. storm-shadow said,

    Wolf Man's got nards? Already knew about Monster Squad and Skinwalkers. Monster Squad brings back a lot of memories and could see me getting a copy one day. Yeah, it was good to be a kid back then because they treated you with a little respect and scariness all at the same time. Skinwalkers was.....*eh*...okay. Loved the bad woman on the bike. The main bad guy is played by a guy I didn't even recognize after all those years. Horrible weekend of cleaning that I just now finished.

    on 1/27/08, 9:48 PM


  2. Anonymous said,

    Yikes! Poor thing. You got rid of it in the bathroom though -- see, that is classy right! Nobody saw! Hope you feel better tonight.

    (Yes, that movie just came out in a special indie-theater here; I think it was at Sundance... Search for it on www.IMDB.com, probably will come out soon! It was really good!) ... I'm so glad you understand what I'm saying and don't think I'm a freak! :)

    on 1/28/08, 5:02 PM