Mmmm. Beer.
It's so nice to come home to an ice cold beer. Especially in all this heat!
Our summer begins in exactly one week! And everyone is in total meltdown mode. I walk on to the campus where the other programs are doing their trainings and the air is congested with frustration and animosity and just overall suckiness. I was there for all of 20 minutes and lost my shit on somebody for doing something stupid. But then I was glad that I got to go back to my lovely, quiet office, with just my assistant and my one volunteer and no one to micro-manage me!
In news that is not work related: I contacted Gus on Sunday. I've been doing so well, but the past couple weeks, I've really started missing him and started thinking about him nonstop. And I haven't really been interested in any other guy since him (not counting my booty-call buddy because not really interested in him, just his sex). I feel pathetic for breaking first, but I couldn't help it. At least I didn't call him....I sent him a text. That might be more pathetic.
At this point I don't even really care. Although, I do need a guy to be somewhat interested in me so that I don't keep letting my self get all gross and shit.
3 comments:
-
Tweezers? Aw hell no! This might make you laugh your ass off. There is a video of a guy making sweet love to a giant Cheeto. No joke. It's one giant Cheeto made out of thousands of them put together. I'll try to remember the URL later but, then again, you might find it yourself. That'll make your day better instead of wondering just how much hair you've accumulated down south.
-
Hello dear! Thanks for your comment. Here's a link to the sunny splendidness which is Corfu: http://www.agni.gr . We were in San Stefanos (NW. Bizarrely there's also a San Stefanos in the NE - they're not very imaginative when it comes to place names!). s x
-
Oh no, don't feel 'pathetic'!! You're not at all -- but just don't forget to feel good about yourself even withOUT him...
Just do what you need to make yourself feel good, even if it means calling him once in a while -- but don't forget YOU are the boss!! YOU are the coolest!
(I wish I had a nice quite office like you do!!)
:(
Hope you're having a good day --Kim