Quick Update
I've been up since 4 am! I hate when I wake up that early for no reason.
I haven't been able to update lately. Things are so hectic. Our summer program starts in 10 days so everyone in my office is losing their minds. And it doesn't help that our bosses have started to micromanage everyone to death.
Everyone but me, thankfully. I just stay in my corner, doing my work, and hope that they forget to invite me to their meetings (that I don't need to be at anyway since my program is separate). And it works. And good thing to, but a 10 minute meeting always turns into a 2 hour one, without fail.
Other than work, nothing interesting is going on. I haven't been going out, haven't been getting laid, haven't been doing anything really. Just bored. Busy at work, bored at home. What a life.
2 comments:
-
yikes you sound so busy... I am having trouble finding time to update as normally as I would like too!!
Hope you can get some R&R this weekend. Have a happy Friday!
(Thanks for your note too :) )
-
yikes you sound so busy... I am having trouble finding time to update as normally as I would like too!!
Hope you can get some R&R this weekend. Have a happy Friday!
(Thanks for your note too :) )