Blah, Blah, Blah

I feel bad that I haven't written in over a week and I haven't said anything substantial in a while. It's not that I don't have stuff to write about, I'm just not in the mood to write. So I decided to steal SoMuchSugar's Meme or whatever it is called.

  1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom liked the name of her best friend's little sister so she changed the spelling and added a couple letters. Also, my mom, grandma and I share the same middle name.
  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On Sunday night. We had a farewell dinner for our Seniors, well the seniors at the job I used to work for. And it was just so emotional, especially since I've known these kids since they were 12-13 years old and now they are adults and graduating high school. Plus, it touches you when someone says that you changed their life.
  3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, but I always confuse other people's handwriting for mine.
  4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I hate lunch meat unless it is fresh from the deli. And then, my favorite would have to be pastrami. Second favorite: Boars Head Cajun seasoned turkey breast.
  5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have over 80 kids...thankfully, none of them are biologically mine.
  6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I love people who are straightforward and who don't worry about what other people think. In my group of friends we refer to each other as Jerks because we say and do ridiculous things that outside people don't get and most likely don't like us because of it. Basically, we have no censors.
  7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I think almost 98% of the things I say are sarcastic.
  8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
  9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think I would rather sky dive than bungee jump.
  10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch! and Pops!
  11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. If they don't slip on and off easily, I don't wear it.
  12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm pretty strong for my size.
  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Any kind, as long as its not runny and it doesn't have fruit.
  14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How they react to things that others say and do.
  15. RED OR PINK? Niether.
  16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?I hate that it is hard for me to trust people.
  17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? No one.
  18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Greenish grey pants and black flip-flops.
  19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate Cake. Office birthday party (yay!).
  20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I'm watching some horrible Lifetime movie. Something about the Green River Killer.
  21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Not sure. Too many fucking colors to choose from. But it would probably be one of the turquoise looking ones.
  22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Ocean Breeze, fresh baked bread.
  23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A parent of one of my kids.
  24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Football!!!
  25. HAIR COLOR? It's brown with reddish highlights. When I was younger, it used to all be red because I spent so much time in the sun and on the beach.
  26. EYE COLOR? Light brown
  27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Hell yeah. I'm blind as a bat.
  28. FAVORITE FOOD? Lasagna, Real baked mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, excellent steak
  29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies. I feel like most Happy Endings are extremely unrealistic.
  30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Silly Lifetime movie that's on right now.
  31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey. I didn't match too well this morning, but I didn't notice until I was outside and already in my car.
  32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
  33. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm not a big hugger, but I'm not really a big kisser cause I really feel most people don't know how to kiss well. If they are a good kisser, then definitely Kisses.
  34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Any desert, as long as there isn't fruit involved.
  35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Speak Softly, She Can Hear"
  36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.
  37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? Gossip Girls Rerun
  38. FAVORITE SOUND? Waves crashing against the shore
  39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Both
  40. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Venezuel or Vancouver; I'm not sure which is further. I could just google it, but I'm too lazy to right now.
  41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can fart quietly.
  42. WHEN/IF YOU HAVE KIDS, WHAT ARE SOME FAVE NAMES? I won't be having any kids (hopefully), but some names I like are Kahri, Kyra, Tyler (for a girl); I haven't really thought about boy names.
  43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Virgin Islands
  44. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ADD? Not Really.

So I'm waiting for one more recommendation and then my application will really be complete. And earlier today, I received word from one of the professors I contacted, that he is willing to be one of my advisors. So, things are definitely moving.

 

2 comments:

  1. storm-shadow said,

    Wow. You know how to throw a curve ball. Not one person I know said Temple Of Doom was the Indiana Jones that rocked their night. Not one. It kind of scared me when I was little but not enough to fascinate me. The Goonies kids was cool while it needed that sense of adventure like the first one had. The Lost Boys has an awful sequel due out on DVD in July. Look it up. Looks awful to me because no one can take the place of Keifer's vampire and Michael with Star.

    on 6/5/08, 12:07 AM


  2. Anonymous said,

    What does "meme" even mean? I still don't know. But it does come in handy when you don't know what to write about!! (I love your #14 answer too!)

    Haha, I was watching Lifetime last night. Such a guilty-pleasure!

    Hope you're having a good Monday! :)

    on 6/9/08, 12:07 PM