I said Brrr

I choose to live in the subtropical/temperate climate of Miami for a reason! I am so not interested in dealing with temps in the 30s-40s tomorrow. I'd rather just hear about the rest of you bitch about it. :-D

But seriously, the wackiness in the temperature changes the past couple weeks have been a bit insane. Not only is it reeking havoc on my sinuses, but it affects my workouts. My lungs don't like feeling frozen.

Needless to say, the layers and the jackets are coming out tomorrow. And I certainly won't feel embarrassed to rock the scarf and gloves combo either.

In other news, Sunday night, my friend V and I went to P.F. Ch@ngs to celebrate our birthdays (which are exactly a week apart). I love me some P.F. Ch@ngs! She ordered some eggplant concoction. I hate eggplant. It tastes gross and it is often slimy. But none of that compares to eggplant's true crime: it's a vegetable trying to perpetrate as a meat. Grossness. If you are a veggie, be a frickin veggie and leave the meats to the chicken, cows, goats and lambs.

Other than the veggie infiltration and the frostbite, there's not much going on in my neck of the woods. I just felt like I should do an update.

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Glad you got out to celebrate your b-day, hope it was groovy (despite the presence of slimy eggplant!).

    Sorry it is so cold there. That sucks. People here are complaining because it has dropped to the low-60s. (I know, I'm bitching!)

    on 1/21/09, 7:25 PM