Will the Real Tool Please Stand Up
Birthday in less than 2 days (about 26 hours)!
I don't know. I've never really gotten excitable at birthdays. And I hate when people ask me what I'm doing because my repsonse is always, "I haven't really thought about it," but they make me feel like I should have these elaborate plans.
The only thing I have planned for this birthday is to make sure that I am out of my condo by 9:00am so that our building can get tented for termites. Whay excitement!
Last Saturday, I met up with one of my (former) coworkers to grab a beer. She was with her asshole boyfriend. While we were at the bar, there was this guy at the table behind us acting like a complete dick to a rose vendor, yelling and screaming at the vendor and calling him an idiot and what not. I wanted to kick him in the kneecaps. So coworker's bf says, "Man, he is such as jerk. I bet you he treats his girlfriend the same way. Man, girls just love dating assholes, don't they? Babe, you're lucky I'm not like that." She nods and gives him a kiss. I turn my face to stifle laughter, as I think, "Kettle, meet Pot. And his girlfriend Doormat." How two people can be so completely delusional is beyond me. This tool wasted $20k (money he won in a law suit)gambling and drinking. Became so broke that he had to move out of his apartment and into her condo, where she pays for everything, and cleans everything. Every decision she makes she runs through him first, even though it's her money paying for it. All I know is it couldn't be me.
It's my own real life "To0l Academy", although I don't believe he has any plans of changing. I saw the first episode of that show and was so distraught, not only by the way the men treated their girlfriends, but mostly that the girlfriends ALLOWED the boyfriends to treat them that way. One guy kept repeating how he has his girlfriend "trained" to cook, clean, and do laundry, and not questions him when he goes out. The worst part: he laughed as his gf cried when she was shown the video of him saying that. And that was on the tamest assholes on the show.
Let's not even mention the guy who's living off of his gf's child support checks for her 2 sons, so refuses to get a job because he knows she will pay for all his booze. Fucking loser.
Anyway. In other news, work is still going well. I'm also proud of myself for working out everyday this week! Hopefully I'll be able to continue exercising once my class schedule kicks in (classes start next Tuesday - blech).
2 comments:
-
Why do you make me jealous? Rock Of Love's next episode takes place in my hometown! I'm so dying to see where the next slut throws up. Is that wrong?
-
Since I don't know if I'm going to be frostbitten tomorrow, I'm going to throw out some candles in the air. I'm all good and dandy with finding you passed out on the floor with pile of Bud Light Limes (cuz I'd finish up any left over) next to you. However, passing out on the toilet just isn't very lady-like. And that's one to grow on. As you can see, I don't do the typical 'happy birthday' shit. Maybe I'll send you something.......