Pooped
I missed posting yesterday. I left the house Friday morning for work at 7:30 am, didn't get home until midnight, and then left for work today at 8 am.
Needless to say I am exhausted. It was ridiculously hot and humid today. And you know what we did all day? Walked around outside at a tropical park for 4 hours. I am tired and dehydrated.
Earlier this week, I was talking to people in my office about all these great 80s movies that apparently only I have seen.
The Last Dragon, Fast Forward, The Legend of Billy Jean, The Lost Boys, Sparkle. All greatness. And it shocks me that people my age, who actually grew up in the 80s, and people older, who were actually old enough to remember these things, have sometimes never heard of these.
What is this world coming to.
And on a completely unrelated topic: today I went to the bathroom, and almost passed out from the fumes that escaped from my own body! It was gross.