Quick Weekend Update
Here's a summary of my weekend:
- Got into it with a C0stco cashier because she was being an idiot (not only could she not count, but she had absolutely no customer service skills and almost ended up with my foot up her ass)
- Won our first kickball game of the season (note that there is only 2 games left to the season)
- Had a Beach BBQ for all our graduating 8th graders.
- Met with MC and Al to discuss our trip to Mount Rainier in Washington, taking place in 2 weeks (!)
- Spent most of Sunday putting away the 3-feet high pile of clothes that had accumulated in my bedroom
- Caught my cat chewing on my books; she picked the wrong things to mess with - almost lost my shit on her
- Worked out twice; I need to get back into shape, quickly, if I'm going to be hiking a dormant volcano everyday for 4 days in less than 2 weeks
3 comments:
-
Yeah, but I feel like I've been shot down by a smooth criminal. When I had 2 Persian cats, they chewed on my high school yearbooks. Now, I've got edges that look mangled. Always wanted to go to Costco. Saw one on the way to Chicago and was tempted to stop. Why no email? You've got lots to tell, booty calls, etc. It's all sex, sex, sex! Funny how losing 4 pounds all of a sudden has my abs nice and lean.
-
Oh my god that trip to the volcano sounds like so much fun!
I do not enjoy Costco cashiers myself. They need to 'step off'!!!!
-
Thanks for the b-day wishes! And yeah, I know I should be sleeping more, but it's just really hard to at this point in the semester.
That's so awesome you're going to Mt. Ranier! I've always wanted to go! Take lots of pictures and get in shape quick so you don't die on that hike!