The Right Stuff

These damn sinus issues are pissing me off. I can't work out because of it. And the effects are starting to show. Damn, in less than 2 weeks, my stomach is already starting to show flab. Ugh. It's so frustrating! Even though I hate running, I just want to be able to go do it and then bitch about it afterwards. I can't even do that; if I can't get any oxygen while just sitting here, there's no way I'll get enough running.

The blockage is slowly getting better, though, just not quick enough. I'm about to start on my third week of clogs. Half the time, I feel like a snotty-nosed 5 year old.

In other news: NKOTB! The Return! Aren't those boys a little too old to be hanging tough? More power to them, though. I'm sure 20- and 30-something women all over the US are ready to drop those panties.

And speaking of returns....Battlestar Galactica was awesome.

 

0 comments: