Touch Me in the Morning

I've decided to make an effort to actually update more regularly. I usually have every intention on doing so when I get home, but my couch gets me every single time. I sink into it, and fall asleep within 45 minutes.

I love my couch.

When people ask me what I'm doing over the weekend, I usually reply, "hanging out on my couch." They look at me weird, but who cares.

So, the trip I had, almost 2 weeks ago, was fun and interesting. We took 13 kids and 3 chaperones to Atlanta to visit 6 colleges in 5 days. We also were able to:

  • visit the World of C0co-C0la. We each recieived a freshley bottled C0ke (we watched it being made and bottled during the tour). Let me just say that that was the most refreshing coke I have ever had in my life. I really savored it and enjoyed it. And I hate soda (beside ginger ale and the occasional sprite).
  • tour the CNN studios. Very neat. It was the tour of the actual studio where they broadcast from. And there was a lot of really great information.
  • experience the delicacy known as Chicken and Waffles. Mmmmm! It was good!
  • saw the Musical, Avenue Q. Oh My Goodness! One of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life! I'll say two words: Puppet Sex! I highly recommend it. The entire time leading up to the show, all the kids were like, "Why do we have to go to the theater. This is going to be boring. I'm just gonna go to sleep." They were laughing their asses off for the entir 2.5 hours. One kid kept repeating, "Man, this play is wildin' out," and chuckling to himself. Afterwards, they all thanked us (but really me because I made all the trip plans) for showing them that theater can be fun.

I cam back from the trip and went right back to work. No time off, although I was so exhausted. I basically worked 13 days straight! But I'm saving my days for the first week in May when Al, MC and I take a trip to Washington to camp at Mount Rain!er. I just need to make sure that since those knuckleheads are going, the trip is fully planned out. They are happily content with just booking plane tickets and figuring out shit when they get there. Men.

This weekend, we went to our Mid Season Kickball party, where we spend money on beer and raffle tickets all night long to raise money for a local charity. It was fun. I got to drink beer, laugh a lot, and take some great pictures. And I finally won a raffle!!!! He@t Tix and a nice bottle of wine.

I also had great, and well needed, sex this weekend. And the morning sex was great as usual. My favorite part.

And that's about it....for now anyway.

 

2 comments:

  1. storm-shadow said,

    Oh, I'm curious about the sex stuff. Do you just lube him up while he/she sleeps? I'm not sure if you've said that your bootie call is male-ha ha. Been to Atlanta and will do so again on my birthday. Didn't see as much as I'd like but I'm definitely curious about the CNN building. How come hardly anyone blogs now?

    on 4/8/08, 10:39 PM


  2. Anonymous said,

    "wildin' out"? I have to use that in conversation today!!

    on 4/15/08, 5:23 PM