The Countdown Has Begun

Five days and counting till my trip to the west coast!

I'm very excited. We had our second meeting on Sunday, and it was much more productive than the first one. We finalized exactly what it is we want to do/stay and created an itinerary for ourselves.

We fly into Seattle Saturday night. We'll go straight to a hotel to sleep. On Sunday, we spend the morning visiting all the "tourist attractions" and then head to Mount Rainier. At Mount Rainier, we'll be staying in a cabin/trailer in the middle of who knows where. The boys wanted to camp, but the temp will be below 40....with rain. I vetoed that real quickly. I don't know what they're thinking, but we are all Miami/Caribbean people; we don't know shit about below 40. After 2 days of hiking, trekking, perusing in the mountains, we'll head to dowtown Vancouver for the rest of the trip. After Vancouver, we head back to Seattle to catch our flights - the boys back to Miami, and myself to New York for MK's wedding. Then I return home on Sunday.

It's going to be a loooooong week. But I think I'm going to have a fucking awesome time. So excited.

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Oh Mount Rainier is so beautiful, you will have so much fun, you outdoorsy-girl you! I am envious. It is supposed to be great weather there right now too.

    Guess you are on your way; have a great time! xoxoxo

    on 4/28/08, 6:00 PM