White Hot Heat

I won free tickets to the last He@t game tonight. It was great....and they won. It was quite surprising considering they've lost almost every other game this season. I think their win was definitely due in part to my patented Xena Warrior Cry that I do during every single shot attempted by the other team.

Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi!

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Hi! Just catching up and thought you might like to know that the karma fairy has wreaked her revenge on me for laughing at your insect bite. Ive had a pimple RIGHT on the end of my nose for three days now and it hurts like holy hell. I look like Rudolph. It still shows through even with a bucket load of concealer on it and if I add enough powder to cover the zit AND the concealer, I look like Ive got one SERIOUS coke habit. Meh. Serves me right! s x

    on 4/17/08, 12:07 PM


  2. storm-shadow said,

    I've got this strange feeling you love balls. So, why is it that girls insist on playing with them so much? Sara CONTINUES to point out how I've got a very obvious bulge when I wear loose jeans no matter how I adjust 'em. Boys like boobs. Girls like balls. Oh, and I'm monogamous but with a curiosity for the occasional threesome. How's the bootie call and how come no write back to me, yo? I'm hella curious about yo' new found sex-life and what you thought about that erotic dream where you......ya know?

    on 4/17/08, 1:43 PM